26 February 2018
We are glad to inform that we are looking one person to work within the POWROTY project on the position – researcher for scientific research.
Key responsibilities include:
- Synthesis of a series of compounds for the role of molecular luminescent sensors.
- Spectrophotometric, spectrofluorometric and electrochemical research of developed luminescent molecular sensors.
- Qualitative and quantitative research of the usefulness of developed molecular luminescent sensors in biochemical applications.
- Qualitative and quantitative research of the effectiveness and usefulness of developed molecular luminescent sensors for polymeric materials.
- The examination of usefulness of developed molecular luminescent sensors in analytical and environmental applications. “Synthesis and photochemistry/photophysics studies of the intelligent luminescent molecular sensors for selective detection in biochemistry and chemistry”
Offers and application form can be downloaded below.